Senior Automotive Sales Overlay - EMEA (m/f/d)
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
Then this is the role for you.
- Annual product sales quota attainment, customer success, prospecting, and working with our Marketing Department to develop plans for new business.
- The role includes technical and business qualification, developing executive relationships, strategic account management, and international business development.
- Team with application engineering, technical marketing, consulting, and product development to set the direction and assure alignment with our customers’ strategic initiatives.
- Process documentation and sales reporting using an advanced CRM tool will also be important.
- Develop new and nurture existing relationships with engineers, technical managers, and executives through regular onsite visits and calls
- Broaden product adoption at large accounts and also into departments not working with our solutions before
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience is required.
- Engineering degree required
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other Sales Account Managers or technical colleagues required
- Experience selling software test and verification tools preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Experience working with Marketing/Business development preferred
- Application Engineering or Sales Engineering experience welcome
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.