Sensor data provides valuable insight into how products and systems perform in the real-world. However, this data often contains artifacts that make it challenging to analyze, such as missing data, outliers, noisy data, and non-uniform sampling rates. These challenges can be compounded by a large amount of data from multiple data loggers, tests, systems, etc.
Watch this webinar to learn about new MATLAB features for working with sensor data, including:
- MATLAB datatypes for working with time series sensor data
- Working with large collections of telemetry data (big data)
- Detecting and handling outliers, using preprocessing functions and Live Tasks
- Smoothing and filtering noisy data, including spectral analysis with the Signal Analyzer app
- Documenting analyses with the MATLAB Live Editor
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.