Download PID Tuning Examples and Code
PID controller tuning appears easy, but finding the set of proportional, integral, and derivative gains that ensures the best performance of your control system is a complex task.
MATLAB and Simulink made PID tuning easy, by letting you:
- Configure your Simulink PID Controller block for PID algorithm (P,PI, or PID), controller form (parallel or standard), anti-windup protection (on or off), and controller output saturation (on or off)
- Automatically tune controller gains and fine-tune your design interactively
- Run closed-loop system simulation by connecting your PID Controller block to the plant model
- Automatically generate C code for targeting a microcontroller
- Automatically generate IEC 61131 structured text for targeting a PLC or PAC
- Automatically scale controller gains to implement your controller on a processor with fixed-point arithmetic
Enter your contact information to continue
You are already signed in to your MathWorks Account. Please press the "Submit" button to complete the process.