You have data, hardware, and a goal—everything you need to implement machine learning or deep learning algorithms. But which one should you use?
This interactive ebook takes a user-centric approach to help guide you toward the algorithms you should consider first. Learn which algorithms are associated with six common tasks, including:
- Predicting an output based on historical data
- Identifying objects in image, video, and signal data
- Moving physically or in a simulation
Get the interactive ebook to:
- See how your data, hardware, interpretability, speed, and accuracy requirements impact which technique you should use.
- Follow a walkthrough using a convolutional neural network for feature extraction and a support vector machine for classification.
- Take a quiz to see if you can identify the algorithms used in five real-world use cases from Shell, Battelle, Stanford University, and others.