Apply artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to the development and operations of electrical technologies.
Discover a single environment that supports AI integration in the development process of electrical technologies. Learn how engineers use MATLAB®, Simulink®, and Simscape™ to:
- Create synthetic data generation from physics-based simulations for training AI models.
- Accelerate the design process and increase simulation speed by creating AI-based reduced order models (ROMs).
- Create, train, and test AI-based control strategies for motors, batteries, power converters, energy management systems, electric vehicles, and grid systems.
- Ensure safe and efficient operations of power systems by integrating AI-based energy forecasting and adopting AI-based predictive maintenance.
- Deploy AI algorithms on embedded devices or on enterprise systems and cloud platforms.