Location and Directions
View Larger Map
From downtown Stockholm by subway
- From Central station, take the blue line Kungsträdgården towards Akalla.
- Choose one of the last carriages on the train, and get off at Kista Station.
- Go down the stairs into the Kista Galleria Mall, turn left and follow the signs towards "Kista Science Tower."
- Walk through Kista Science Tower building and turn left when you exit the building.
- Walk across the bridge path and you will see Kista Entré on you right-hand side.
- Travel time is approximately 20 minutes.
Automobile route: E4 from Stockholm (toward Uppsala) or from Uppsala and Arlanda airport (toward Stockholm)
- Turn off at Kista, Route279/Kymlingelänken.
- Take the first exit to Kista.
- Turn right exit in the roundabout onto Kistavägen.
- Take the first left at Kistavägen onto Isafjordsgatan.
- Take the first left onto Knarrarnäsgatan.
- The building is on your left side (Kista Entré) Knarrarnäsgatan 7
Automobile route: E18 from Oslo, the western suburbs, and Bromma airport
- Turn off at the Kista exit in Rinkeby (route 279).
- Follow Kymlingelänken (route 279).
- Turn off at Kista.
- Turn right exit in the roundabout onto KistaVägen.
- Take first left onto Isafjordsgatan.
- Take first left onto Knarrarnäsgatan.
- The building is on your left side (Kista Entré) Knarrarnäsgatan 7.
Airbus or taxi from Arlanda
- Bus - You can take the Airbus from the airport directly to Kista Centrum, and walk from the mall to MathWorks. Follow the directions above from Kista Galleria Mall.
- The travel time is approximately 30 minutes; return ticket cost is 200 kr. Visit www.flygbussarna.se for timetable and prices.
- Taxi - Take a taxi from the airport directly to MathWorks. The cost is approximately 450 kr from Arlanda - Kista.
- Parking - You can park outside Kista Entré; it costs 10 kr/hour.
We have special rates at some hotels in the Stockholm area. To get the special rates you have to call the hotel and say that you are attending a MathWorks meeting/event.